The following will help you get a better overview of our purchasing and delivery terms and conditions.
PLACING AN ORDER
- Select your desired product in the desired size and add it to your cart.
- It is possible to add, delete or change the products in your cart.
- Click PLACE ORDER to place an order.
- Enter the required data and confirm the order.
- An invoice will be sent to the email address you provided in the previous step once you have confirmed the order.
- You will be automatically forwarded to the payment method selection page once you have confirmed the order.
- If you fail to make the payment within three days, the order will be cancelled.
- The order will be processed once the payment has been made.
- We will send the order confirmation to your email.
- If you would like to cancel an order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Valid product prices are displayed on the product's page.
- Depending on the delivery address, a delivery fee will be added to the product price according to the selected delivery method when the order is processed. You can select the delivery method in your cart; the delivery fee will be added to the price once you have selected the delivery method.
- Items purchased online require a 100% advance payment.
- It is possible to pay for your purchases via bank transfer or bank link. It is also possible to pay for the goods in cash at our shop in Tallinn at Paldiski maantee 29.
- Payment via bank transfer takes place outside the online shop in the secure environment of the bank you selected.
- Once you have placed the order and made the advance payment, we will send the order confirmation to your email; an invoice will be added to your goods upon delivery.
- The delivery fee added to your product's price depends on the chosen delivery method.
- Estonia: Itella SmartPOST (2.50 €) and Omniva (3.00 €) parcel terminals.
- Goods ordered to a parcel terminal will reach you within one to three workdays of when the order was shipped. The parcel terminals are comfortable to use, have excellent locations, long open hours and hardly any lines.
- A message will be sent to your mobile phone when your parcel arrives at the Omniva or Itella SmartPOST terminal, indicating the location and door code of the parcel terminal.
- Orders over 70 € have free delivery within Estonia.
- It is possible to track your Itella SmartPOST order at the Itella tracking environment: http://uus.smartpost.ee/saadetise-otsing
- It is possible to track your Omniva order at the Omniva and UPU international tracking environment: http://www.track-trace.com/post
- Latvia, Lithuania: delivery to an Omniva (Post24) parcel terminal in Latvia is 9.90 € and 10.50 € to Lithuania.
- Deliveries within Europe: 10 €
- Deliveries outside Europe: price upon agreement
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL, RETURNING AND EXCHANGING GOODS
- You have the right to withdraw from the transaction within 14 calendar days.
- The right of withdrawal enters into force from the day you gained possession of the product.
- Only unused products with all labels attached and accompanied by any documents included in the delivery are subject to returns and exchanging.
- If you would like to exchange a product or have complaints regarding the product's non-conformities or defects, please contact us at email@example.com. We will contact you as soon as possible but, pursuant to law, no later than within 15 days.
- We will help you settle any other concerns over the phone or via email.
PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- Data stored in the online shop environment is handled as confidential. We do not disclose our customers' data to third parties.